• Exhibition Stand Space (2.6 x 2m stands and 2.6 x 1.5m corner stands)
• Customized stand graphics produced and installed prior to the event
• Double socket, seats, A4 presentation rack and lockable unit
• Wall mounted TV screen in each booth
• Access for staff and guests to the upper tier bar managed by Soul Bar, one of Aberdeen's most popular venues
• 2 Presentation slots in the presentation area on the upper tier
• Use of the lounge area in the heart of the lower tier
• Attendance for you, your team and guests to the Aberdeen Bar Crawl networking event which will start in the OGV pavilion Soul Bar (Wednesday evening)
• Branding on the screens at Soul Bar, College bar and *Vovem restaurant (pop up banners) during the OGV Networking bar crawl (Wednesday evening)
• Promotion via the OGV magazine and website throughout September
• Digital interviews and promotion via the OGV social media channels
• Inclusion in the Pavilion brochure
With a prime location, double tier stand, partnership with Soul Bar, presentation area as well as the Aberdeen Bar Crawl networking event and added exposure via digital and print platforms, the OGV Pavilion offers a fantastic opportunity to maximise your presence at Offshore Europe.
• Full stand management and build service
• Stress free support at a local level from a highly experienced, dedicated team of events, media and marketing professionals
• Guaranteed high levels of footfall
• Increased brand exposure and promotional support across various communication channels including Oil & Gas Vision magazine, digital news platform, social media, pavilion brochure and newly launched Oil & Gas Vision TV
• With over 140,000 unique monthly visitors to the Oil & Gas Vision website as well as 7,500 followers on LinkedIn and over 1,400 followers on Facebook, you are sure to get your message across and raise your profile on the OGV pavilion
TECA is Scotland's brand new, state-of-the-art events venue, opening in the summer of 2019. An exciting £333 million development, delivered by Aberdeen City Council in partnership with Henry Boot Developments with 48,000m2 of multi-purpose event space with world-class conference and exhibition halls, arena, spacious hospitality boxes and a high-end restaurant.
The new venue will provide added interest to Offshore Europe 2019 and is sure to attract Oil & Gas industry experts, Government Officials and thought leaders from around the world.