Our Client an Operator based in Aberdeen is looking for a Subsea Project Engineer for an initial 12 month contract.
You should have experience of the below;
- Client point of contact
- Manage and Review the Subsea Contractor design procedures and plans
- Attend Risk Assessments
- Subsea Tieback and Flexible Flowlines experience
- Ensure relevant interfaces are managed
- Liaise and be point of contact for the platform to enable subsea tieback
- Act as Offshore Representative on Contractor Vessels ensuring work is delivered in a safe and efficient manner
Experience in a similar role and relevant certification is required.
Only Applicants with the Right to Work in the UK will be considered.