Advance Global Recruitment was founded in March 2011. The aim was to create a recruitment consultancy that not only produced exceptional results but a consultancy that EVERYONE loves to deal with.
AGR is a young, dynamic agency who will push boundaries to guarantee we deliver on our promise. Our consultants have been trained to go that extra mile and to ensure that we assist both our clients and candidates to realise their aims, goals and objectives.
This is a good question. How are we different to our competitors? The answer is simple... our people.
We are ambitious and driven, tenacious and attentive, we are pro-active in our approach and most importantly we can identify areas where we can add value to our clients and candidates search process.
We believe that the most successful business relationships are based on true long-term partnerships and with that in mind we aim to become a trusted information source to our clients and candidates, a consultancy who will do exactly that... consult.
Lastly, we have fun whilst we work, a lot of fun. We hope that our clients and candidates enjoy working with us as much as we enjoy working with them.
Are you and experienced Software Engineer? Are you looking develop current, and future company software? My client, an extremely well funded Aberdeen based, global offshore technology company, are looking for a Software Engineer to heavily contribute towards spearheading their department.
• expertise in C or C++ to support and develop the extensive existing code base.
• Operating systems: Desktop and Embedded Linux and Windows development, RTOS
• Platforms: x86, PIC microcontrollers, DSP and ARM
• Languages: C, C++, VHDL, scripting and database languages (perl, python, ruby, SQL, Visual Basic)
• Technologies: TCP/IP, SCADA, MODBUS, Subsea acoustics, CDMA, DS
• Relevant industry experience and understanding of Electronics
• Digital Signal Processing
• Real Time Operating Systems
Should you be interested in the above role then please get in touch for a confidential conversation and full job description.