Cegal is a professional partner delivering cloud solutions, software and consultancy within IT, geoscience and data management. We have a business model based on delivery of scalable and recurring As a Service solutions. This enables our E&P customers in the oil and gas industry to scale costs easily.
With significant investments in our product and services portfolio over the last years, we now have a unique offering and are well positioned for the future.
Cegal was founded in 2000, delivering centralized IT operations and providing profitable solutions through economies of scale. Over time and with mergers and acquisitions Cegal continued to grow from being a generic service provider to become a global provider of both IT and geoscience solutions to the oil and gas industry.
Today Cegal provides dedicated and integrated products, services, software and concepts to fill the gap between IT and E&P.
The Cegal agile development teams work on both commercial products and bespoke development offerings for a range of international customers in the oil and gas industry. As our business continues to expand, we are seeking talented individuals to work on a variety of exciting new and existing projects.
The successful candidates will be based in our London office (in Esher, Surrey) and report to the UKA Software Engineering Manager. This is a great opportunity to progress your career with a growing, multi-national company, whilst learning and being mentored by Cegal’ s experienced & talented engineers.
Main responsibilities and work tasks:
· Participate in an agile team environment delivering products to customers worldwide
· Produce high quality code including automatic testing where applicable
· Liaise with dedicated testers within the team to produce world class software
· Experience the full software lifecycle from concept to delivery
· Degree in computer science or numerate subject (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics)
· Strong C# competency
· Recent graduates or 1/2 years’ experience.
· Good oral and written presentation skills in English
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Right to work in UK
We can offer:
· Permanent position
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Exciting and challenging tasks in a friendly and supportive environment