We are ICR.
A global maintenance and integrity company for oil and gas, power, chemical, nuclear and defence sectors
As experts in pipeline and structural maintenance, integrity, corrosion and repair solutions, we offer a more integrated and efficient approach to asset integrity management...
ICR offer a unique combination of products and services as well as innovative use of technologies delivering:
We preserve, repair and re-instate assets, providing smarter integrated or stand-alone solutions to extend asset life.
Through improved planning, specialist technical input and bespoke engineered solutions, ICR work with clients demonstrating that applied, proven techniques combined with new, intelligent, integrated methodologies can cut costs, improve efficiency and deliver real value.
INTEGRATED MAINTENANCE & INTEGRITY SOLUTIONS
RESPONSIBILITIES: The role reports to the HSEQ Director and is responsible for providing professional advice, guidance and support to the ICR Group with regards to the implementation of, and adherence to Group HSEQ Plans. Work activities will be in line with legal requirements in areas where we work and in line with Group Policy.
The main tasks involved in the role are:
* Implementation of Group HSEQ Improvement Plan
* Work with Operations to deliver improvements in workshop HSEQ delivery
* Investigate and identify root cause following HSE incidents and quality related NCRs
* Monitor and maintain legal compliance registers across the Group
* Maintain and implement the Group quality audit programme, undertake audits as required
* Monitor and maintain focus alongside Operations on good housekeeping
* Provide advice and guidance to operations to ensure compliance with legal requirements e.g. Manual Handling, PUWER, LOLER, PPE etc.
* Coordinate and deliver as required monthly safety meetings
* Coordinate and deliver as required quarterly safety themes
* Develop and maintain as necessary new HSEQ procedures as required
* Other related activities as may be deemed necessary from time to time
* NEBOSH Certificate (Essential)
* NEBOSH Diploma (Preferred)
* Lead Auditor qualification (Essential)
* Experience of SharePoint systems