Established in 1982, Prodrill Energy Resource Solutions is your trusted recruitment partner, supplying highly qualified and experienced personnel for the global upstream sector of the energy industry.
With our recruitment expertise spanning across four decades, we are proud to have supported thousands of clients' projects worldwide across a variety of sectors including:-
decommissioning plug & abandonment
completions & well services
operations & maintenance
management and support
An international operator is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Auditor to work from their Aberdeen office with occasional offshore work to support drilling, completions and well services activities.
This full-time position will report to the Senior EH&S Advisor.
Responsibilities will include:
• Proposing and proactively leading a fit-for-purpose Audit schedule to facilitate auditing of Drilling Contractors and Service Partners.
• Audit processes of wells contractors, including management and competencies systems.
• Internally audit Wells Team's management processes including competency system.
• Prepare audit reports with findings and recommendations
• Identify areas which require improvement plans
• Support Drilling and Well Services Superintendents to track and close out audit actions
Skills / Experience:
• Experience in internal and external auditing
• Presentation / Coaching skills
• Knowledge of industry standards desirable
• Understanding of basics of Drilling, Completions and Well Services desirable
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Technical report writing
In order to apply you must have the right to work in the UK and hold the following qualifications and certification:
• Recognized Lead Auditor Qualifications
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
• Valid UK Offshore Certification