Deep Casing Tools (DCT), established in 2008 and headquartered in Aberdeen, is a global oil and gas drilling casing and completion technology development business. Following recent major investment from independent growth equity firm, EV Private Equity, we are reinvigorating the business with plans to expand further in the UK, Middle East and US and Canada. We have a strong track record in offering innovative tools designed to land casing and completions at target depth in oil and gas wells and have sold more than 400 of these tools to operators worldwide, with several exciting new solutions in development and testing.
The Sales Manager, Saudi Arabia will be based in our Saudi office and lead on developing existing customer relationships and sales and generating new business in the oil and gas industry, with a particular focus on Saudi Arabia.
Key responsibilities include:
Cultivate effective business relationships with decision makers in operators office demonstrating the ability to be able to 'sit down' with key contacts as required. Developing and delivering sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives. Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals. Co-ordinate and enter online sales activity via company CRM package. Investigate lost sales, customer accounts and document reasons in CRM package. As well as:
• Responsible for technical leadership and support
• Market analysis and intelligence
• Analyse data to identify sales opportunities
• Provide interface between client operations and engineering as required
• Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
• Develop promotional ideas and material
• Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
• Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort) and realistic costs of operating the sales force.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in drilling and completions
• Have a technology-orientated mind and hands-on technical experience
• Be able to hit the ground running and work as part of a team
• Have an established network and contact list
• Be a confident door-opener
• Be an energetic go-getter
• We are an expanding business with a wealth of opportunities for the right person
• We are an experienced team of experts
• Substantial recent investment from independent growth equity firm, EV Private Equity
• We develop innovative new technology to help our clients drive performance
• We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, September 10, 2018.