An exciting opening has arisen to join our offshore Morecambe Hub Operations Team as Production Technician based on our CPC asset. This is a staff role, working on 2/3 Rota mobilizing from Blackpool - on a 12-minute flight! Spirit Energy is a newly formed European oil and gas exploration and production company operating in 4 different countries.
- Attractive salary, Rota plus excellent benefits
- Location: Offshore, East Irish Sea
Production Technician – What will your new role involve?
Reporting into to the Shift Engineer and working as part of a small team, undertakes safe and environmentally responsible operation and monitoring of all high-pressure process and utilities equipment. Undertaking first line maintenance and performing ancillary activities to maintain safe operational continuity, ensure product quality and gas production schedules are met. Accountable for:
- Operating high pressure gas production/processing plant and utilities equipment in accordance with procedures, utilising both on-plant and control room equipment, monitoring performance through control systems and regular on-site patrol, recording performance data and providing appropriate reports.
- Acts as Area Technician, monitoring and controlling all activities within a defined area of jurisdiction in accordance with permitry specification/constraints and appropriate procedures/work practices.
- Supports the Shift Engineer in drawing up Permits to Work and in preparing plans for planned and defect maintenance, ensuring safe working conditions for such activity and controlling the return of plant to service.
- Identifies and reports plant/equipment defects and operating abnormalities, raising and progressing work order defects through the system.
- Performances first line maintenance and remedial tasks, maintaining appropriate records.
- Analyses plant performance data to ensure the plant is performing at optimum efficiency, producing reports and recommendations on the findings.
- Monitors stock levels of chemicals, spheres, spares and consumables to ensure continuity of production capability and extracts process material samples and undertakes analysis to monitor product quality and to ensure that effluent discharges meet specified standards, taking corrective actions as appropriate.
- Develops and reviews operating procedures for approval and implementation in line with Company standards and statutory requirement.
Production Technician – About You
You will have significant experience in petrochemical process operations or maintenance.
To be successful in this role you will be/have:
- Demonstrable experience in petrochemical process operations or maintenance.
- Knowledge of procedures and the process systems to ensure the ongoing integrity of health, safety and environmental performance.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Trained in areas such as firefighting, the use of self-contained breath apparatus, coxswain, first aid, etc. to enable them to be part of an Emergency Response Team
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE VIA SPIRIT ENERGY WEBSITE USING BELOW LINK