VULCAN Completion Products was founded in 2016 by a team of industry professionals whose careers specialize in the design and manufacture of engineered solutions for the completions market within the global Oil & Gas Industry.
Together the team has over 100 years’ application, design and manufacturing experience, and has been responsible for introducing ground breaking, innovative products to the completions market over the past 25 years.
Our team has an unmatched record of success, with our emphasis on being a high quality service provider, delivering to meet our client’s requirements and expectations.
Interested in joining a fast moving, innovative and exciting company?
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to be proactive in revenue generation and to develop a regional sales team. t
The role will cover the Middle East & North Africa and include travel within this region. Previous Oil & Gas industry sales management experience is essential, along with a solid knowledge base of primary cementing equipment and completion products.
The development of these areas is considered an important part of our company growth objectives, where we require to expand our market share and increase our in country partners. Below is a description of the duties;
· Responsible for all regional company operations within the region covered, and the management of relationships between company and country distributor’s / agents.
· Develop regional marketing plans with the Management Team
· Monitoring of all company inventory held by the company or distributors / agents.
· Manages and directs the sales force to achieve sales target set within the given deadline within the global company territory.
· Take a leading role in keeping track of commercial bids and tenders and ensure company participation.
· Build up better client relationships, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
· Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume.
· Effectively communicate the value proposals with different presentations to clients
· Continuously motivate and support the sales team, and inspire them to stay focused on company’s goals.
· Effectively serve as a key member/leader of regional teams and coordinate structuring, approval and execution of transactions internally and externally, whilst offering leadership