Maintenance Supervisor, Basingstoke, £42,000 to £46,000
Working for a unique Oil & Gas production facility near Basingstoke, our client are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to support the Maintenance Manager with the day to day running of the department.
- Provide effective Health and Safety supervision during all maintenance tasks by the maintenance team and direct contractors.
- Supervising a team of Technicians
- Supervising the departments' performance and output
- Ensure Workmate system is promptly and accurately updated by all disciplines.
- Assisting to ensure that all documentation and certification is in place for the installed facilities
- Assisting with reporting, planning, scheduling and implementing, through the supervision of inhouse labour and third party labour and services
- Supervisory role within the sites Maintenance Management System
- Identifying areas for plant improvement
.Qualifications and Experience:
- 4-5 years maintenance experience on equipment related to the installed instrument and/or electrical equipment in a supervisory capacity.
- Possess instrument qualification (apprenticeship or NVQ level 3) with a good working knowledge in electrical.
- Possess an electrical qualification (apprenticeship or NVQ level 3) with a good working knowledge in instrumentation.
- The ability to work on their own or with others, with the minimum of supervision and to assume overall responsibility for the carrying out of routine and non-routine maintenance tasks.
- A sound knowledge of the oil production industry, its operating characteristics and safe working practices.
- Diligence and reliability.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to cope with pressured situations.
- Pro-active in achieving results.
- Hours of Work: 7.30-4.30 Monday to Friday. However, the position includes some weekend, evening and bank holiday work.
- To undertake any reasonable task requested of you by the Company Senior Management.
This role is commutable to Winchester, Southampton, Eastleigh, Petersfield, Guildford, Reading, Basingstoke.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.