JAB is a world leading provider of manpower solutions to the Energy, Renewables, Power, Utilities and Technical Industries.
Established in 2003 JAB has rapidly expanded geographically and continues to redefine manpower services with first class customer service and business ethics. Our objective is to work with world leading organizations and the best talent available. For exceptional Oil & Gas, Renewable, Power & Utilities vacancies please review the JOBS section on the website. With hubs in North America, Europe, Middle East and South-East Asia JAB is THE trusted recruitment solutions provider
The Data Analyst is the focal point for the deployment of the X-PAS™ Service for an asset or group of assets. Internally, they are responsible for ensuring the operational interfaces between the Data Scientists who execute the daily analysis and the Engineering Support team who provide subject matter expertise work efficiently.
Education, qualifications, training
• Graduate Engineer in Mechanical, Chemical, Process or equivalent Experience
• 3+ years of experience working within an oil and gas facilities management team Skills
• MS Office 365 Suite of products.
• Developing and delivering training
• Trouble shooting and problem-solving skills (people and technical)
• Oral and written communication skills including people with English as a second language
• Time management skills
Ensure X-PAS™ service quality is maintained (for the relevant asset(s) / system(s)) through:
• Continued high quality of recommendations within X-Track submissions
• Efficiency of delivery of daily analysis
• Risk management of model defects and enhancements Facilitate efficient internal interfaces by:
• Acting as focal point for Data Scientists to raise excursions through daily analysis
• Bringing in the relevant subject matter expertise to validate findings and develop recommendations where required Manage external relationships
• Maintain priority and action dates for all relevant X-Track items in line with Client priorities and expectations
• Complete scorecard entries to reflect value of service