Due to an increase in work load, my client is looking to secure a HBM Machinist on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be involved in the engineering and manufacture of a wide range of drilling equipment.
Main duties will include but not be limited too:
- The setting up and operation of Horizontal Boring Mill
- Production of quality parts within specification
- Working to production checklists
- Working within current H&S guidelines
- Keeping work areas tidy
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Time Served (preferred not essential)
- Able to work a range of shift patterns
Competitive rates of pay as well as opportunities to increase your earnings through shift allowances and overtime.
Please apply by sending your CV or call Paul on 01224 302475